Sonntag, 11. September 2011

Fried Chicken Recipe [Frittiertes Huhn Rezept]

First of all, I'd like to say, I'm sorry, because I can't show you all recipes. That doesn' mean, I didn't make them, I just can't show you.

I made Lasagna and I can't show you, because I made them at my grannies home and forgot my camera. When I'm free, I'll post the recipe anyway, but without pics.

I also made (or tried to make) Gnocci di Zucca, which didn't turn out very well. I can't show you, because I screwed up the recipe and therefore can't explain you how to make them. I don't know, want went wrong. When I have time, I'll try to make them again.

Now I'm going to show you how to make fried chicken. This is a side dish, you have to serve it with something else. If you want to have it as main dish (without anything else), you have to double the ingredients.


Fried Chicken Recipe for 4 (400kcal per serving)


300g chicken breast
          For the seasoning:
1tsp paprika
1tsp garlic powder
1/2tsp cayenne pepper
1/2tsp salt
1/4tsp pepper
          For the dough:
160g wheat flour
1 beaten egg
100ml milk
Oil for deep frying


1. Cut the meat into bite size pieces.
2. In a big bowl (big enough to hold the meat as well) mix the spices well. Put in the meat and stir until coated.
3. In another bowl, mix flour, egg and milk and whisk.


4. In a big pan, heat the frying oil to high heat (not too high, the oil musn't smoke!)
5. Now we have to fry the chicken. Coat it well with dough (be careful, it's really sticky) and then place in the hot oil, piece by piece. Don't put it all in at once, because the oil temperature will drop.
6. Fry until golden brown. If you're pan isn't high enough, you may have to turn the meat once or twice.


7. You can serve with parsley and lemon slices.

Enjoy your meal!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen